2010-2011 AT&T NC Teacher of the Year Team

From Left to Right: Vann Lassiter (Northeast Region) • RenĂ© Herrick (North Central Region) • Courtney Davis (Piedmont-Triad/Central Region) • Amber Alford Watkins (Sandhills/South Central Region) • Joy Jenkins (Northwest Region) • Dorothy Case (West Region) • Jennifer Facciolini (Southeast Region) • David Dahari (Southwest Region) • Stuart Miles (Charter Schools) For more information on any team member or on the AT&T North Carolina Teacher of the Year Program, please click the photograph below.

Monday, January 31, 2011

College and Career: Ready, Set, Go!


Lots of folks ask about Race to the Top. There are misunderstandings, misconceptions and I want to take some time to encourage you to look at the big picture and ask questions for clarity! I am thrilled to serve on the Governor's Education Transformation Commission and I have have learned so much about my own lack of detailed knowledge around RttT. NC's Race to the Top Initiative is known as College and Career: Ready, Set, Go! For more information click the title above and you will be directed to the NC DPI site. From there you can click on the video link in itunes U! I welcome your questions! If I do not know the answer, I will find someone who does!

No comments:

Post a Comment