2010-2011 AT&T NC Teacher of the Year Team

From Left to Right: Vann Lassiter (Northeast Region) • RenĂ© Herrick (North Central Region) • Courtney Davis (Piedmont-Triad/Central Region) • Amber Alford Watkins (Sandhills/South Central Region) • Joy Jenkins (Northwest Region) • Dorothy Case (West Region) • Jennifer Facciolini (Southeast Region) • David Dahari (Southwest Region) • Stuart Miles (Charter Schools) For more information on any team member or on the AT&T North Carolina Teacher of the Year Program, please click the photograph below.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Love Midway!





Sunday, September 26 was truly an amazing day. My school hosted "Fatch Day" in my honor and invited the community to join in on the celebration! There are not words to describe how special this day was for me and my family. Our School Improvement Team, our Principal, our art teacher and so many others worked to make this a day I will always remember! The food was delicious (Thanks Mrs. Emily) and the banner that Ms. Powell created was beyond awesome! I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such a caring, supportive and genuine school community.

One of the most exciting parts of the day was visiting with my former teachers! So many special people who touched my life in such numerous ways stopped by to give a hug and say hello. To all of my family, friends, former teachers, colleagues, and community, thank you for making this day one I will never forget.

To my MHS friends, thank you for making this so wonderful! You guys know how to celebrate in style! I love you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment