2010-2011 AT&T NC Teacher of the Year Team

From Left to Right: Vann Lassiter (Northeast Region) • RenĂ© Herrick (North Central Region) • Courtney Davis (Piedmont-Triad/Central Region) • Amber Alford Watkins (Sandhills/South Central Region) • Joy Jenkins (Northwest Region) • Dorothy Case (West Region) • Jennifer Facciolini (Southeast Region) • David Dahari (Southwest Region) • Stuart Miles (Charter Schools) For more information on any team member or on the AT&T North Carolina Teacher of the Year Program, please click the photograph below.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Education Nerd

Okay, so I have realized how much I enjoyed sharing my random thoughts and reflections. Though no one may really enjoy reading them or find my blogs insightful at all, I have a new blog. My focus is to reflect, ponder, laugh and share on both a professional and personal level. Visit my blog at http://educationnerd.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I am a student teacher and will be a new teacher next year. Most of the teachers in my placement schools gossip, criticize parents, admins, and other teachers, and have overall negative attitudes. I began to look forward to the days when a substitute was present. I know this field is difficult and under-appreciated. I understand where their complaints originate from. However, it's very discouraging. As I search for jobs, I'm nervous that I'll be part of a negative team of teachers. I want to prepare - how can teachers maintain a positive attitude in this environment?


    phlebotomy schools NC

    ReplyDelete